Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh gosh.

Yes, late once again. Man I really gotta keep this as a habit. It wouldn't be do bad if I wasn't tired all the time, I mean I know I'm a teen and all but goodness! It's a little late so I'm going to put the pictures up and stuff, and ingredients up tomorrow! Plus, I don't know where my book is at the moment. :p
Alright here we goo!
[Insert ingredients here]

 This little bugger was left out! D: Ohh no!
 Butter.
 All of the butter.
Superfine sugar.
 Mix it.
 Ooops, rest of superfine sugar, laughoutloud.
 Eggs!
 Mix!
 Ew, its soupy.
 That's okay flour is here! :D
 Yay, much better.
 Mixxxx!
 I love the color.
 Mm, coffee!
 Mix.
 Boiling water?
 Yes, boiling water!
[Insert frosting ingredients here, and a lil passage.]
 Carmel.<3
 Whippwhippwhipping cream!
 It was too loud and my dad was watchin his shows.
 You have to keep mixing.
 Until its actual whip cream.
Side Note: I did not know that if you wisk whipping cream long enough that it made whip cream! xD
 That's about how much powdered sugar you need.
 Add it.
 And mix it!
 Mmmm.
 Carmel for that taste with the coffee.
 Whip it!
 Some vanilla.
 Andddd, you're done! :D
Oh no cupcakes! 
Hurry fast!
 Just in time!
 Smells and looks so tasty!
 Fancy frosting.
 One..
 Two..
 Three, and done!
 Oh wait, the slivered almonds as a topping!
Yummy! Perfect! These I think were the best so far! :)
Enjoy!
Love,
Cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment