Friday, March 25, 2011

Eek!

Hey everyone!
I'm so sorry about not keeping up! Procrastination gets all of us somehow! xD Yeah, I've only made one cupcake since the last post. Terrible! But it's really good, so that kind of makes up for it. Don't worry, next week is Spring break so I will be keeping up! :D
So this cupcake is just a Fruit & Nut Cupcake, this is what it calls for:
10 tablespoons lightly salted butter, softened
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
scant 1 2/3 cups self-rising flour
3 eggs
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/3 cup mixed nuts
scant 1/3 cup mixed dried fruit
Ingredients, we just got a bag of fruit and nuts from Fred Meyer.
Butter and almond extract, mixed.
 Add brown sugar.
 Same.
 Mix!
 Add the flour.
 Mix, feel the burn. ;)
 My cupcake bracelet. :)
 Eggs, I got a double yoker! :D
 Mix it and add the fruit and mixed nuts.
Stir until its kind of fluffy and smooth.
So there was no frosting with this cupcake either and like I said my mom and I don't like that, a cupcake has frosting, muffins don't. :) So my mom made a glaze not sure how I just have the ingredients, comment if you'd like to know and I can have her reply back. :)
Powered sugar and some maple sugar.
The final product, they were realllly good and great for on the go for breakfast, or even just sitting with coffee. :)


Yummy!
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment