Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introduction.

Hello, I'm Darion Goff
I'm new to blogging but my mom and great grandmother do it. I kinda got the idea from my mom and the movie, Juile and Juila, because what I'm doing is baking 500 and probably more cupcakes and blogging about it. I want to bake for a living and why not start now, plus I won't have to pay for school. I want to open up a bakery/teashop with my mom when I'm older. I always watch Food Network Channel for all the baking shows and Cake Boss, that's my inspiration. I'm really excited to do this, I'm going to blog every night about it. :) Cupcakes make a world a happy place and you can do anything with it, it's amazing what you can do with a cupcake. Well, I suppose that's good for my introduction, I hope you find my blog interesting and I hope I get noticed. I'm trying to start out small and work my way up. :)
Enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment